Taming the fire III
This Artwork of Valentine King is titled: ❀❀❀ “Taming the fire III” ❀❀❀
A spark breaks out into the night. Then it flares up more and more. The fireman takes control of this fire. He is a living proof that nature can be tamed, and he tamed fire. And the frantic and wild element became malleable and obedient in his hands. Tongues of flame revolve in a fast mad dance, captivating everyone around, illuminating this dark night, igniting a warm feeling of joy in the hearts of people.
– Made in New York (the picture is painted, the canvas and the frame are made)
– ♥ 1% of your order will be donated to charity for the Animal Care Centers of NYC
– The painting is stretched and framed
– Certificate of authenticity will be included in the purchasing of this painting. The certificate is signed by the artist.
– Arrives ready to hang
– Paintings are delivered only to the US in original and reliable packaging designed by the author.
– The main material for creating volume is high quality modeling paste.
– The real color may differ slightly from what you see in the photo. It all depends of your monitor settings
This painting can be made under the order, write in messages about it.
You can get a release for a painting for an additional fee.
Your painting will be created very similar in same style, color and size. After you order, I will start creating your painting. When it is finished, I will send you an image of the painting for your acceptance. Each painting I create is one of a kind.
40×30 – 40×30
Acrylic, Canvas, Paint, Framed, Modeling paste, Wood